Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dump Trump

An interesting political experiment conducted by the Huffington Post.

   As many will say, even bad publicity is good publicity. However, in this situation, I simply cannot hold my tongue even if it means giving free online publicity to something I dislike. In the 2016 presidential candidate pool, diversity is key. The most surprising candidate to date, Donald Trump, is surely making waves with his flailing attempt at the next presidency spot. He has proven to not only have ruined his integrity with how he deals with fellow running mates, but also in his sexist, racist, and xenophobic remarks. He has consistently taken unfair shots at those who publicly disagree with him. Living as a grown adult with a toddler's mentality, Trump has been cited for calling his opposition ugly, unattractive, dumb, and even going so far as to cruelly make fun of a disabled writer who called him out.

     No matter where you stand on the political scale, I sincerely hope that Trump is nowhere near your radar. Personally I'm just waiting for 2020 to come around so I can cast my liberal vote for Yeezy. Until then, Bernie Sanders has my support all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment